Dedicated Server Hosting from CoinZip

>>Dedicated Server Hosting from CoinZip
Dedicated Server Hosting from CoinZip 2016-11-16T12:41:42+00:00

Home Forums Flying Eagle and Indian Head Cents Forum Dedicated Server Hosting from CoinZip

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster
    #9856 |

Great news, everyone!

The folks at CoinZip have agreed to host this website on a dedicated server! That means the content on this website will be delivered at lightening speeds. We have so much in store for you, so please stay tuned. If the website happens to appear as though it is down – don’t worry and just check back later.

The traffic that my website, has been receiving is outstanding. The website was designed for use on desktop computers, tablets, and mobile devices. The goal is to reach the younger generation. My website has, I believe, been living up to that challenge.

Since January 1st of this year, my website has received over 4,000 users and 25,500+ page views. The 25-34 group is the second largest age group to use my website. The group that spends the most time on the website per visit is the 18-24 age group. I was shocked to learn that 24% of visits are by mobile device and 8% of visitors use their tablet.

My website is ranked #1 in the Google search engine for the terms Indian die varieties and Indian head die varieties, and is ranked #2 for the search terms Indian head varieties, Indian cent varieties, Indian penny varieties, and Indian cent die. I was able to reach these rankings through careful SEO optimization during website development.

Thanks everyone!

Collecting Flying Eagle and Indian Head pennies never made more cents!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.